View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:02 PM   #44
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not 100% happy with how it happened, honestly. I thought it was amazing how on Monday Paul Heyman had trouble getting reaction even though his performance, in my opinion, was perfect.

I think if he had allowed for Lesnar to take the mic the heat would have been better, but who knows with that crowd.

I thought there would be more fanfare surrounding the actual finish. It's obvious that Undertaker and Brock were going for a more MMA style match with some of the pacing and submission work and I actually really liked the match. If I had booked the feud there would have been interference because "screwing" Undertaker out of the streak would have caused people's heads to explode, but hey I wasn't booking it.

I was extremely puzzled by the way so many people were so adamant in believing that the streak would never end or that Brock Lesnar of all the possible opponents couldn't be the one to do it. 90% of the people campaigning for the streak to never end also had no ideas for how to retire Undertaker.

"Don't do anything special, just have him retire" was one of the most common things I heard and it made absolutely no sense to me. What major pro-wrestling retirement ended that way? How anyone thought that the WWE would waste that opportunity and that it would be a good thing is still something I can't comprehend.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote