View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 11:27 PM   #60
Bobo

Bobo does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Callaway just can't wrestle anymore. Lesnar practically carried him throughout that match and it was embarassing to watch. I still maintain it was the wrong time and wrong person to end the streak as I felt there was not as much build up to this match as Taker's previous wrestlemania bouts.

As I have been rambling for as long as I can remember the best man to break the streak would have been Sting. The build up to that would have been awesome and wrestlemania buys would have gone through the roof and I couldn't pick a better candidate than Sting to have done it. It would have been epic.

But the reality is though I think Sting is in decent shape, Undertaker isn't and if the match against Lesnar was a true reflection then a Sting v Undertaker match would have been worse than Hogan v Warrior II at Halloween Havoc and we'd all be slating the WWE and both men for agreeing to the match. At least this way watching the man get soundly thrashed the fans can appreciate why the man only wrestles once a year and that it's best if he calls it a day.

I'm disappointed the streak has come to an end as I personally feel it has taken away some of that aura e Undertaker had but it doesn't damage his legacy in any shape or form.

As for Sting if he can handle in ring action then there are other potential big matches there. I just think it would now be pointless for him to fight taker at wrestlemania with the streak having been conquered.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote