View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #64
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Check your email, Slik.

Geeez.

Damn, I think a casket match would be fitting. Though I'd go no gimmick before I'd put Undertaker back into a cell.

I would not mind, however, if Undertaker came out to retire and got interrupted by a young upstart who wanted to prove himself as in the same league as Brock Lesnar. Someone with something to prove, you know.

Cesaro, Ryback, Wyatt, Reigns all fit the bill there. You want someone to get the rub, a heel perhaps, then have them retire Undertaker at an upcoming PPV. The fans will get there last match to say goodbye and one young superstar gets a nice feather in their hat, maybe a transition from the upper mid-card and the main event scene.

Cesaro, in my opinion, would work best as a tweener who puts the final nail in the coffin of Taker's career, though I could see Wyatt doing a passing of the incredibly dark and mystical torch.

Or...you know, he could just come out and retire.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote