View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 10:14 PM   #65
Bobo

Bobo does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
Maybe sting if sting had gone to the WWE right as WCW collapsed and had amazing feuds with Triple H, Foley, HBK etc.

Maybe...
I may be wrong but I think Sting and Foley wrestled each other over on TNA, not that it was memorable or anything but at least in that sense we got to see that.

I think personally Triple H v Sting could work at Wrestlemania 31 just depends on how match fit Sting is. He still seems in decent shape, better than Undertaker anyway.

I stand by my point about Undertaker v Sting now being pointless given the streak has been defeated. That aura of invincibility has been taken away and it would be difficult to build up their feud away from the premise that could have been as Sting as an enigma coming into to challenge the Undertaker both physically and psychologically and giving the fans real reason to believe that Sting may well be the man to end the streak. All dead in the water now.

I believe with the streak ending, that means WWE themselves have no plans for a Sting v Undertaker feud anytime soon. Besides I don't think Undertaker can manage another match but if he could the best option would be a rematch with Lesnar so that he can get some element of revenge and retire by saying he beat all of his wrestlemania foes which I don't think anyone else can claim to have done I.e. Beaten every wrestlemania opponent at wrestlemania.

Sting v Triple H would work as might Cena v Sting.

Tbh I would just die a happy man seeing Sting appear in the WWE. Strictly speaking he already has appeared on wwe programming the final nitro by which time wwe already owned WCW. But you know what I mean.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote