View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 12:39 AM   #294
Lara Emily
Hey

Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick
Its funny how people see that as a good ending, I thought the exact opposite. It took about 15 guys just to get to HHH......who is supposed to be the babyface again? Oh yeah the guy leading the gang attack against ONE GUY.

Orotn loses AGAIN, and to Ric Flair, which is kinda sad. They'll probably see this show as a good thing because the crowd was into HHH taking a beating at the end, but Orton still looks like a glorified mid carder to me.

Its funny because I was watching this show with some friends and all of them thought Orton loooked "like a fag" the way he poses and has that stupid ass smile on his face in between every sentence.

And I agree with Lara, those were some weak looking RKO's. He seems to be trying to make the move look more painful or something, but in doing so he's making it look really weak. He should watch some old DDP tapes on how to execute that move.

Rest of RAW was decent in terms of moving things along without actually going anywhere, if that makes any sense.

Was anyone else laughing at HBK's promo. I mean how funny is it to hear HBK talking about doing things for the fans and all that BS. If only he had said "I lost my smile" I would have been in heaven.

Did I mention it was dumb that Flair beat Orton?
It was neat but yeah it tooks all the good guys to take HHH down. Orton really needs to look at DDP tapes indeed, he lets go way to early, and one handed just doesn't work for me he needs to grab on and hold on and drive them down hard.
Lara Emily is offline   Reply With Quote