View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 09:52 AM   #319
SuperSlim
*Oh Sh*t*

SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
aight aight. I watched Raw and if I was supposed to be impressed by it then I'm sad to report that I wasn't. I mena they tried to make Triple H look unbeatable and unstoppable before but this takes the cake. I mean you can have him kickin out of finishers, you can have him bury people but to have like 15 guys to take him down with Maven?

The good guys unified concept was a good idea but what does it do for them? It shows that by themselves they can't stop Triple H but together they can. And the one thing I still can't understand is why Maven? Out of them all he was the one that did not make sense bein in that ring. I mean have Shelton, Hurricane, tajiri, Rhyno, any of them but Maven. At least they coulda did a finisher on Triple H instead of just starin at him and watchin everyone else do theirs.

And ummm... Gene Snitsky over Regal. That part I did kinda mind but really got me was the quickness of it. You can't squash Regal like that!

Lita, Lita, Lita. Quit while you're still behind. Just quit. All I can think of right now.

Now I remember. Orton! You had the RKO down pretty good but Monday it was lookin like a piece of crap. I don't know what he is tryin to do to it be he needs to quit. I agree. Watch DDP deliver the Diamond Cutter. Man I hated watchin him deliver it that night. All the other nights I didn't mind... I rather liked it but last night I hated it.
SuperSlim is offline   Reply With Quote