View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #263
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I remember when I was watching the episode yesterday, and JR mentioned Carter being Vader's kid, he said "Thankfully he took from his mother in the looks department", my first thought was "that kid is lucky".

Then my second thought was "a woman had sex with Vader".

Then I thought about the way Foley described Vader's eating habit in his book, how despite being a lovable, sensitive fat guy he was sweaty, and dropped food on his chest and stuff like that.

Then I though what a horrible experience it must have been for the poor woman who had to copulate with him.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote