View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 01:36 AM   #8021
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation - Good movie, I thought it was the best paced of all the MI films, it lacked some of the highs of the previous films(like when Cruise climbed that tall building in Dubai) but it avoided the lows and third act problems of the those films. I also like that despite there being five of these films there is very little in terms of back story or character development, It's like everyone knows people just want to see Tom Cruise do cool shit and that is what he does. No pretensions to these movies.

Trainwreck- Pretty overrated I thought, I guess because Amy Schumer is the "it" comedian right now critics had to make this movie a big deal. I find her funny but I thought she was not that good as a leading actress... but it might have been because of script problems. First half was funny and seemed to channel her comedy and point of view but then it morphed into a standard romantic comedy mixed with the worst Apatow indulgences. Cena was good though.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote