View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 06:59 AM   #51
Asmo

Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Asmo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I'd disagree with the face/heel dynamic. But it is, in a way, about 'paying dues'.

We haven't had any character development for Reigns. He was the muscle of the Shield, who never said anything beyond 'Believe That'. And i honestly don't recall any serious storyline that's made me give two shits about him in his current singles run. We haven't had enough time with him as fans, and he hasn't wowed most of us with what he's got at the moment.

Maybe it's poor booking. Maybe the guy is still green. He needs time. Write a decent character that he can effectively portray. Pit him against someone who will make him look great, not just in the ring, but otherwise as well. Give him time to mature. Doesn't matter if he's face or heel. Get him to do something that we can sink our teeth into.
Asmo is offline   Reply With Quote