View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 09:34 AM   #24
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Honestly 2002 was such a clusterfuck of transition and uncertainty that I don't know what could be done to really fix it as such. Austin had been reset as a face but was so close to burnout that even if the Lesnar thing hadn't happened I imagine something would have led to him stepping away sooner or later. The Rock's days as a full timer are coming to a close. Triple H, a guy whosee best contributions come as a heel, receives an undeniable face reaction on his return. Undertaker is wrapped up in an obnoxious heel run. Meanwhile the newly acquirable former WCW guys who didn't come in with the Invasion aren't going to do anything to assist with a move forward. I don't know what you could realistically do to mitigate the shit storm of chaos that was 2002.
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote