View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #373
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I kind of interpreted The Fallen's comment about "only a Prime can defeat me" as "only a super bad ass can defeat me, and Optimus Prime is the biggest bad ass of them all." He's not willing to take the risk to expose himself to a Prime (since they are badasses) and possibly get killed.

The only reason I say this is because we never saw any proof that a regular Autobot couldn't injure or fight against The Fallen. Yeah, we saw him come down and fuck their world up, but we never saw a true physcal inability to attack him. And all Optimus did was shoot him and then cut his head off.

As far as where Optimus came from, I kind of figure that the greater power (the Allspark, Vector Sigma, Primus, whatever you want to call it) realized that The Fallen was the only Prime left, so it created Optimus to even the odds.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote