View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 09:57 AM   #49
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I liked the match I saw between him and Johnny Gargano. The whole “talk show host” thing is just so played out though. That’s the biggest problem him and Austin Theory have, in my opinion — they’re doing this thing that countless other guys have done before them. Theory comes to life when he is being goofy. Waller’s scrolls along the bottom of the screen aren’t even funny. At least make this shit memorable and have them talk shit about guys.

The show is very well structured. Basically everything flowed into something else you can care about. You see stars several times across the show. The storylines seem deeper than what you’d get elsewhere too. The Judgment Day/Jimmy Uso/Jey Uso stuff is actually somewhat interesting. Pushing AJ Styles is cool. LA Knight is fucking over.

It does have that WWE veneer over the top of everything. Could definitely use the feeling of being more organic. A lot of their “great talkers” aren’t really great. Waller, in particular.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote