Thread: GTA 6
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 04:15 AM   #167
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
i can live with it.
LMFAO...I wish I could make up what I'm about to write, but evidently, data miners found every single missing soundtrack across all 3 games in the game files just sitting there disabled.

I mean, I kinda get it, licensing music for any game can be a bitch and a half, but I'm sure the vast majority would have preferred if they took care of it anyway since they've got all that sweet sweet GTAO money. And FFS, they could've even used the time to polish the remasters way more. Instead they've chosen to hoard as much Shark Card profits as possible and pump out GTAV and GTAO onto 9th generation consoles, the third generation in a row, so they can keep swindling suckers they know will keep paying for the Shark Cards.

Might be for the best if something so horrible happened to R* as to put them out of business for good. At this point, how can anyone possibly think GTA VI will be any good? And especially at $70 current gen for the base game and whatever exorbitant prices they decide to charge for the inevitable BS "special" and "collector's" editions?
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote