View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 05:48 PM   #33
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Ah, I almost forgot about Emma. Her most recent work is probably the second best out of all the women as an overall package, in my opinion.
In the ring, she's always been a gem. She incorporates a lot of Japanese stuff, and she's quite "heavy" as a performer, in terms of style. I believe her beating someone up. I got really upset when the babyface gimmick flopped, but she's grown into that heel persona. It seems she's keeping it around at house shows, but something about it feels a bit "tacked on" and unnecessary given that she's going to be fresh off injury.

I think she could keep the glove, keep the association with "Evil Emma" (they never called her that on the air, but look at how Regal mined being an "Old Villain"), but lose the glasses and be less "I'm bad" when she comes out, and more "I could be bad." Her recent heel gimmick always felt more of a pit-stop through to something more, and less of the final destination for her personality.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote