View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 10:36 PM   #36
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Meh, I just don't see it like you guys do. I mean she plays her role exceptionally well, but I just don't see her as being as great as you all are making her out to be. To me she's just a really good heel, not a mega-star. Maybe it's her looks, maybe it's the way she leans on her daddy's gimmick like a crutch, but something just doesn't quite click with me.

I do however like Noid's idea of her being the top heel on one show, Sasha on the other, and Becky and Bayley as the top faces. As much as I love Sasha now she does play a heel too well to waste it, especially when Smackdown! is so lacking in that department at the moment.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote