View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 01:23 AM   #68
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I think Wadding's got this. Tough to see Strowman eating a pin before WrestleMania tbh.

Not sure Orton will get pinned but I could easily see the Wyatts disappearing for a few weeks just cause Orton requests time off.
I hope Sami shocks the fucking world @ Roadblock: End of the Line. Maybe have a backstage segment at the show where Sami says he just needs a bit more motivation and inspiration for tonight's match and DEMANDS Foley make it a hardcore match. He and Braun go toe-to-toe and Zayn kicks out of a wicked Reverse Chokeslam, Braun picks him up and tries to do the maneuver again, but Zayn jumps out of his grasp and over his head to the rope. Braun starts to charge, but Zayn nails Braun flush in the face with the Helluva Kick for the 3.

Orton could conceivably take a pin in a non-title match or even v. The Hype Bros. or another #1 Contender team TBD. If Zack is out for months on end now, I pray we get a classic Uso's vs. American Alpha contender's match.

Corbin seems like a wild card who might get put into a trap match where he goes in with supreme confidence but loses a close match, maybe to Dolph or Mix or even Dean or AJ.

My immediate goal is of course to just make the podium and then focus on winning it all.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote