View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 04:20 PM   #41
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm actually thinking the opposite with Rollins and Triple H. It feels like Rollins has been booked down for this program. After all, Seth was offered the position in The Authority because he "led" The Shield successfully against Triple H and Evolution in 2014.

Triple H is likely to be the guy who costs his WrestleMania opponent the Royal Rumble. This ear-marks Rollins as a guy that maybe shoulda won. He should remind people of that at every point -- this is now twice that Triple H has stopped Rollins from winning the World Title he only lost because of a gimmick.

I want to see a cocky Rollins heading into the match with Triple H. I want Rollins to be confident and know that he is God's Last Gift to Professional Wrestling. I want Rollins to appoint himself The Chosen One, regardless of what Triple H thinks he can do about it. This is Triple H's trying to get in Rollins' spotlight, not vice versa, and Triple H has picked a fight with the most cerebral competitor in WWE, and now his daughters have to watch him get his head stomped at WrestleMania.

Fuck this whiny brat Rollins.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote