View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 07:51 PM   #29
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I like Breezango and they've been trying with them, but they don't quite feel "serious enough" to be given that shot. I imagine the finals of a tag tournament are going to come down to The Usos and American Alpha. It might seem wad-blowing to put the belts on Alpha, but I have a feeling that they will do that and then have The Wyatts or The Revival attack them to set up an immediate feud for them.

I guess they could go with The Usos or even Harper & Rowan right off the bat to give the belts some "veteran" exposure, but part of Alpha's charm is that they can't be stopped. To stop them would be to piss on them a little bit. Have their sympathetic moments happen outside the ring.
Can't say I'd mind that at all.

Alpha/Usos
Alpha/Wyatts
Alpha/Revival

Some really great options here. I do kinda worry that they'll wind up sticking The Revival on Raw for some reason and whilst they're good enough to thrive wherever they wind up I just don't see as many intriguing feud options on the red brand.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote