View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:29 PM   #2945
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
After Bret coming back this is entirely possible. Add that to the fact that he said he would like his kid to see him wrestle, and he is in negotiations for some kind of a contact (although we know its not a talent contract) and I think Goldberg is just like any wrestler, addicted. They never say never. Personally I really hope that this happens. I would love to see Goldberg come back for one last run.

A program that has Goldberg work with some younger guys building up to a match with John Cena would be amazing.

We all want Cena to turn heel, and if it doesn't happen in a feud with the Undertaker I think that this would be perfect. Also, personally I really hope that Cena's turn is something physical and in the ring ala Bret Hart at WM 13, or Hogan in Bash at The Beach 96.

Whatever they do with Goldberg needs to be like an undefeated streak.

Also that makes me thing of a feud building up to WM 27 vs The Undertaker, streak vs streak, Goldberg is undefeated since his WWE return and Taker we all know.

For some reason I really want him to come back, don't really know why.