Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #1900
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Pride doesn't count in the UFC though even though they own it. No way are they gonna build Rampage as a guy who lost twice to Silva.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
They did it with Liddell/Rampage though.. The built upm that fight based on Chuck losing to Rampage in Pride.. But I guess at the time alot of casual (American) MMA fans didn't really know who Rampage was so, I dunno..
I was going to say the exact same thing. Plus even the casual fans are going to realize that rampage is 0-2 against wanderlei. When they were hyping silva and liddel, they were showing clips of rampage getting beat down by silva and they hyped the match as the guy that beat rampage twice.