Thread: Cole - Manager
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #17
The Show Off
Total Non-Stop Apologist

The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Maybe he could manage Seth Rollins?
That could really work. Seth Rollins (that's Tyler Black former ROH Champion for those that don't know) is an exceptional wrestler and has natural charisma but when he talks he sounds like a lisping muppet. You could have Michael Cole say that he scowered the "Indies" to find the best undiscovered wrestler in the world and make him a star. Then he produces Seth Rollins and gives him a push.

Another idea I thought of when I saw this thread was perhaps have Michael Cole manage John Morrison. You could have The Miz slowly get sick and tired of Michael Cole gushing all over him, and finally spurn him and start ragging on Michael Cole for being a goofy dork. This would turn the Miz face (which is inebitable) and then Michael Cole would manage John Morrison to get revenge against The Miz. This could lead to finally giving John Morrison that shove to the next level. Obviously I don't think this should all happen right away, but I think this would be a nice storyline to go on through the the fall of 2011.
The Show Off is offline   Reply With Quote