Thread: Cole - Manager
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #23
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Classic View Post
Booker T is alright, and given time, he'll be fine. He doesn't just state what's happening, but states how he feels about what's happening. I haven't heard anyone do that properly for a while. Smack Down doesn't need Matt Striker.
I think every broadcast team needs a guy who actually analyzes what's going and gives insight. That's why you find a lot of sports teams hiring ex pros for televised games. They allow the viewer to get an idea of what's going on mentally and physically.

Stryker fits that mold well. Yes, he's a bit annoying sometimes, but he goes out of his way to come off as informed, and does a good job of explaining the how and why.

I'd like to see Grish, Stryker and Booker for a while to see if they blend and can get a good rythm.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote