View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 02:53 PM   #368
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Good show overall although I had to watch the show in pieces instead of all at once and I never got to the CWs or the Stroman match.

What I saw was what I would call a run of the mill show. Tag title was a great opener, and it's the right time for the title switch. It'll be interesting to see if New Day tease a breakup now as all three guys have singles aspirations. The New Day thing is a great money maker, but these guys want to be top stars one day.

Women's match was slow but picked up to a nice finish. I'm becoming less of a fan of Banks. I don't know if it's just that Charlotte Flair is so good that she looks mediocre in comparison or she's actually gotten worse since NXT. I find myself hoping nobody beats Charlotte Flair and they build her up as unstoppable. It'll be interesting to see what Bayley is able to bring to the table.

Main event was a fun match. Not crazy about the finish, but in a Network era it's easy to do that stuff to tell a long term story. I really want to see Jericho vs Owens for the belt, but long term you need the title on Reigns because he's the money player of the group.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote