View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:17 PM   #91
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
Am I the only one who isn't a Charlie fan? I mean, I thought he was interesting during the first season or so, but once his backstory had been told he was kind of boring to me.
I thought the timing and manner of his death was perfect.
I was never satisfied with his whole ending. He knew/wanted to die because he was told, and going by the show's logic (kinda) that IF he died, Claire and Aaron would be rescued, or at the very least, put onto a helicopter off the Island. Not only did he die, and that not happen, but the SECOND he found out that the boat wasn't there for the reasons he was told, that flash of the future should've rendered bad, since the supposed helicopter would not necessarily mean rescue.

I think the real reason why Claire was AWOL for a lot of season 5 was because of the actress's real life commitments, which in the past has been a reason for the story to be altered or have some plot holes.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote