View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Do you wanna see another "Goofball" in the WWE?

I may make this a reoccurring post (talking about different gimmicks) so let's talk about comedic gimmicks. With Santino now retired, would you like to see a new guy in the WWE whose gimmick is to be straight up comedic relief? Not like Enzo or Ayden English who may say/ do something to make you chuckle (but then are serious in the ring) I'm saying a guy whose pretty much a goof from start to finish. I think Spud is one of the best things about TNA right now. TNA also did their TNA British Bootcamp 2 show and there was a guy named Grado who was hilarious...

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote