View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 07:19 PM   #9
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Almost any of the finalists would have been more interesting than Andrews. He's no doubt a good high flyer but does he offer anything different to any of the other high flyers that they've got?

Once Grado went, I figured the girl would win it (especially after I saw Herzl a springboard dropkick).

These were the top 16.... I'd say even the ones that need a little work physically (like Parliament or Samuels) or promo wise (Redman, Travis) could be a big asset to TNA in the not too distant future. I would say the top 6 they chose are ready for the TNA roster right now
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote