View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Regal WCW release

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Regal
'Regal returned to WCW, but was released again in February 2000 due to overexposing Bill Goldberg's lack of technical wrestling knowledge on an episode of WCW Monday Night Nitro.'

----------------

I'd love to know more details about this. If it were kayfabe, I could imagine a hillarious backstage segment but I guess it means in a match where Regal looked better than Goldberg. Anyone know anything about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
What have you done with my thread, you bastards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Actually I don't know how you feel about the VG Forum, and sometimes I feel you're out of place with the role as mod. You don't come off as a 'core' gamer and you're like 5 steps behind the industry. Like it or not but a VG Forum Mod would have to be somebody passionate about the whole deal. And you seem 'meh' about it all.

And who the Hell is Baird? Fuck that guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
And I says before I says again: You - and many of the lot here - will be buying my shit. For yourself or your kids. Eventually. That's not wishful thinking, that's a fucking forecast. Somebody sig this bitch and hold me to it.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote