View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #39
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Slater-Gator went to the RybAxel school of being a surprisingly awesome tag team. I'd love to see a Fatal 4-Way tag match on the SummerSlam Kickoff show: The Bizarre Ones vs. RybAxel vs. The Boom Nation vs. Slater-Gator, BABBBBBAAAAAYYYYY!
I don't watch the Kickoff shows, I'd like that match on the actual show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
When the Woods promo happened on Monday, everybody seemed to jump to the conclusion that they were forming a new Nation of Domination. But in their very first match, they wrestled against a black dude.

I supposed Titus could eventually turn and give them some more muscle but I hope not, Slater Gator is entertaining. Plus I have my doubts WWE will have a racist black militant "we're tired of being held down by the white man" stable in 2014. They'll find some other way to explain their union beyond just focusing the angle on race.
Slater could be the new Owen.

And yes, there's no way they can go "balls deep" into a full-on "militant black guy" deal. They have to be very, very subtle. I'm not entirely sure the group works as a face team, but, they can't make the black guys into the bad guys without having fingers pointed.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote