View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 01:07 AM   #9
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
[QUOTE=Rectal Pertruder;2210497]
#1 ) BJ Penn (Nothing against Barnett, but I don't think he could handle the striking)

#5) Lyoto Machida (I don't know Paolo.)

#6) Dan Henderson (Bisping looks like a beast at 185, but he's unproven against top caliber talent at this weight class. Advantage Hendo.)

#2b)Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (Both will land a shot that would knock out a mortal man, but Big Nog perserveres and makes them tap by Omo Plata-ing one and Anaconda-ing the other)

#1) Georges St. Pierre (He's been on too much of a roll. When you can manhadle Matt Hughes on the ground, you're not to be fucked with.)

#4) Shogun Rua (Nothing against Fitch, but Shogun is one of the best.)

#3) Kenny Florion (Ken-Flo will get Cro Cop on the ground, where his Elbows > Mirko's Head Kick.

#2) Rampage Jackson (Big Ridiculous slam of doom KO)

#1) Anderson Silva (Won't even get touched.)

#4) Takanori Gomi (out of blind hatred of Sherk)

#3) Chuck Liddell (Nightmare will either eat the right hand of doom or feel the pain of the right thumb of doom.)

#2) Fedor Emelianenko (Fedor is a beast. Gracie will attempt a Triangle, only to learn that Fedor doesn't breathe air. Emelianko then powers out and GnP for the TKO.)

#8) Matt Hughes (Forrest can hang with the big boys, but Hughes would walk three laps around the cage before slamming and submitting him.)

#4) Randy Couture (Fuck Diaz in his stupid Thug Ass (I am thinking of the right Diaz, ain't I?) Dirty Boxing ftw.)

#3) Wanderlei Silva (If he comes at Tito like he came at Jardine, Rape Choke.)

#7) Matt Serra (He'll get a shocking Jits win.)