Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:41 AM   #1205
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Going back to my previous post on Universe issues - the title belt and legend things I already anticipated, but the Match Flow thing is kinda upsetting. I find it hard to believe it never occurred to them that most people adjust the cards. Almost seems like it's the annual feature that they purposely don't go all-out with on the first go around so that they'd have an easy fix for WWE13. It also seems like the Raw and SD tag titles, for whatever reason, cannot be placed on anybody outside of Universe. So the workaround you have to do is make sure you give those belts to your Unified tag champs, as they will then only enter with the Unified tag belts. Once I download some CAWs I might just bring back the separate tag belts because my tag division was booming last year with 5 or more teams to a show.

Mind, a week before release is the same time last year when we found out that we couldn't make any alterations to tag matches or MITB - so I'll take these minor annoyances over something major like that any day of the week.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote