View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #24
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
^ A rapist or child killer sure, but a good character like Dexter with an interesting story... why not? Is it that different from GTA? I guess it's a bit touchy to some people but it still would appeal to some gamers, hell I never got into games like Call of Duty and Modern Warfare because they seem like some pseudo army humping propaganda but they're still fun to play in demo's or at a friends house.. it won't be that marketable but it can be done very well.

I'd love a game like Dexter using the LA Noir engine. But it'll basically be a guide how to master being a serial killer so it probably won't happen, the closest thing we ever got was Manhunt
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote