View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #66
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
No it's impossible to argue with you because you already assume that I'm wrong.
There's no point in arguing.

In my opinion, I think she sings great in her own unique way. She's even said in interviews that she doesn't sing the way she should.

I don't care though. She's fine. I like how her voice sounds and I'd rather hear her live than on the record anyday.
And when someone tells me that there are 57 states in the US, I enter such a discussion with the mindset that they're wrong, too. Or that they're taking the piss. I'm still praying you're doing the latter, because if you're that tone deaf....But then, you enter with a ridiculously limited mindset of your own, based on self-vindication.

Her "way" isn't unique. It just seems that way because most people who sing like her don't sell records. Of course, Amy's someone people want to put their dicks in, so she bypasses that portion.

And she still doesn't hit the notes she wants to hit. The blatant use of pitch correction indicates that. If she was supposed to sing like shit, she wouldn't need pitch correction and pro tools. A good vocalist can reliably sing in a bad style, rather than taking a spray and pray approach to singing.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote