View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #308
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactPlayer365 View Post
Yeah. I see Quinn becoming more suspicious of Dexter ala Doakes. Also with the revelation of Dexter being the Ice Truck killers brother...Deb is going to start having her own suspicions. Rita dying the way the Trinity Killer does it? That'll come off as odd also i think...Great season...great to have Lithgow in this past season.
I see Quinn doing the opposite, actually. I think he's more likely to feel bad for the allegations he made while Rita was still alive, and actually make a conscious effort to be kind to Dexter -- even if it isn't reciprocated by Dexter (in his outwards behaviour). Quinn's got the "buddy-cop" representation down. Dexter may not strictly be "police," but I think Quinn feels bad enough that he feels sorry for Dexter.

That's why I think Batista will change the most -- it balances out with Quinn. Angel didn't really have much to do this season, other than bang La Guerta. The Dexter team very rarely put something in the show for no reason at all. I won't tell you where they are; but go back and watch the final episode if you can. Keep an eye on what Batista does during the episode. There are two (what I feel are) key moments where Batista is focused on at a moment when Batista doesn't feel like the focus. If you keep an eye out, you will know what they are. The first one is almost so obvious it slips under your radar.

But a large part of season five, in my predictions, is Angel Batista deciding whether or not to be a good friend to Dexter, and give him the benefit of the doubt; or be a good cop and look a little into Dexter's lifestyle.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote