View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 03:06 PM   #6
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Arlovski is just in a league of his own. The only two guys out there that can touch him are both in Pride (Fedor and Cro Cop). Buentello isn't even a top 5 heavyweight in my opinion.

Forrest is good to watch but I dunno if he would have done that to Ian Freeman. The world is at his feet now though. Props to Jorge Rivera for shouting out Lee Murray too. Zuffa and Dana White should be ashamed they didn't do it. Then again, they are the MMA version of Vince McMahon so I'm starting to expect it. PPV was the worst I've seen in a while though. Joel Silva needs to be asked questions on his booking.

I'm really looking forward to Diego Sanchez vs. Nick Diaz. Massive fan of Diaz and just like him, I don't think Sanchez is top 10 material (yet).