View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 01:16 AM   #7
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Daniel Bryan. For a while I have felt things are not going well for him and that the reason he was not put in the victory spot for the RR or eliminated early was the injury issues.

It took me a while to get over Edge's early retirement and sadly I feel we may have to deal with Bryan's retirement within the next 12 months.

Undertaker is another obvious candidate and Sting but whether the latter will "retire" within the WWE remit i.e. have a last match, a retirement match or post-WM Raw retirement tribute etc, remains to be seen. Sting strikes me as the person that may well come back for a final match or two and when "it's time" he will simply go quietly without much fanfare as that's how he likes it. A bit like Aslan in a way.

I said elsewhere that I think Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show will call it quits within 5 years if not sooner. Although I can't think of any other "big guys" i.e. 7 footers around at the moment so they might fill that void?

Cody Hall wrestles right? He's about 6'10 maybe a future in the WWE/NXT etc?
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote