Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 07:12 PM   #91
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Lol, it adds to Ambrose character, but takes away from Corbin? I think we are really stretching here.

I understand not liking the character, but these are very minor things. If he shaves and cuts his hair, is he a main eventer?

He has definitely had his cardboard moments, but he is getting better in almost every way, every week, and is slowly finding that character.

I could easily say that I think his lack of emotion and cold demeanour add to the idea he is a lone wolf and a cold, uncaring individual.

At the end of the day, he has way more positives than negatives IMO and couple that with the fact he is improving almost weekly...He will be a world champ before the end of the year.
Aesthetic is VERY important to a wrestler, and different things work in different scenarios. Gillberg wore black trunks and was bald, but he was never going to be Stone Cold Steve Austin. That is an obvious example, but it highlights the point. Personally, I don't like Ambrose's look, but the argument that what is good for one must be good for another doesn't fly.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote