View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 11:31 PM   #3739
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh, to my point about never wanting to see Nakamura lose the title to anyone: There is one exception to that, and that's Cesaro.

I'd absolutely adore a frustrated Cesaro, angered that he can't get any respect from Vince McMahon on RAW, jumps to NXT to re-invent himself and prove that he can be a champion. I'm sure the promos won't be as good, but maybe you can get Paul Heyman to help agent Cesaro, and get him to do some "Extreme Superstar" like promos where he blasts the WWE for not being able to realize what a sterling wrestler they continue to marginalize.

Nakamura vs. Cesaro is my dream match at the moment, it happening in front of an NXT audience, as annoying as they can get sometimes, would be absolutely tremendous. Cesaro winning the NXT Title before Nakamura makes his way to the main roster in time for WrestleMania would be absolutely gorgeous.

Cesaro is not going to be given the chance he wants on the main roster -- and it's arguable that he doesn't have the charisma to carry a brand. But NXT -- which is the wrestling brand -- is one that he would be more than fit to run. It'd give him the chance to look good with a belt, have stellar matches, work on his promo content, his delivery, grow into those big paws he has on the personality front (it's all there, it just hasn't come together yet). Plus, he'd always be the guy that first pinned Nakamura. That could be pretty special.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote