View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:38 AM   #129
redoneja

redoneja is good (20,000+)redoneja is good (20,000+)redoneja is good (20,000+)redoneja is good (20,000+)redoneja is good (20,000+)redoneja is good (20,000+)redoneja is good (20,000+)redoneja is good (20,000+)
Seeing as how I go in and out of follow puro every few years, besides how amazing New Japan has been the last couple years, is anything of note going on with All Japan and NOAH? I haven't followed either of them probably since Misawa's death and I haven't seen anything significant of note come from them on social media, etc. in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb2k View Post
Just wanna throw this out there - this week I'm going to take a gamble on the podcast and talk exclusively about the G-1 Climax and New Japan, since there are a good few people talking about it in here, and I don't want to start a new thread to clutter shit up. So three questions to you all:

1) Who do you think was the star of the G-1 Climax?

2) What was your favourite match of the G-1?

3) What do you think New Japan's direction will be between now and Wrestle Kingdom?

Elaborate as much as you like, I'll be reading your thoughts on the show and crediting you (leave a real name if you'd like), but this one will be a lot of fun to do as a massive New Japan fan.

If you wish to post any other thoughts on the New Japan product to talk about on the podcast, feel free.

Been away from here for a couple years until recently, what's your podcast? Would definitely like to check it out.
redoneja is offline   Reply With Quote