View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 01:08 AM   #149
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimzon7 View Post
FUCK NO THERE IS NO REMATCH CLAUSE FOR GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. Dos Santos is next. Then we get a nice little elimination tourney. That starts with Carwin/Nelson. Then we'll see (if God loves us) Mir/Lesnar III. Probably throw Nog in with Kongo or even Shaub(I know, it's WAY too early). This is why we should all love the UFC HW division. BTW, this Shields guy SUCKS
I wouldn't say Shields sucks. He fought Henderson at 185 and dropped 15 pounds for this fight. Despite not fighting at his usual weight, he still couldn't be handled on the ground and showed some pretty good grappling skills. Plus hype like his is always due to disappoint at some point. It's like GSP vs. Hardy. One bad performance does not equate to a bad fighter.

Cheik Kongo might get killed if he's Brock's return fight. I too am praying for Mir/Lesnar III.

Bruce Buffer added too many fucking syllables to people's names. I felt like he was worse than usual tonight.