View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #17
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
-Goldberg vs. Kevin Nash - WCW Starcade 1999 -

Maybe I should have just let it go by now. It's been 7 years already. But for some reason that I just can't explain, I have still never been able to live down the utter hype and insanity that I felt prior to Nash/Goldberg for the WCW Championship. Not only did the match mean huge things to me prior to the event, but the reverberations from what happened that night effected not only me, but the entire wrestling landscape.

I will never forgive WCW for jobbing Goldberg in that match.

-Jeff Hardy vs. The Undertaker - Ladder Match - RAW -

I really thought he was going to do it. I knew Undertaker was one of the biggest guys in the WWE locker room, with one of the biggest followings and one of the greatest legends. It was that thought that made me believe Jeff Hardy could do it even more. For him to climb that ladder (proverbial, not literal) and reach the pinnacle of WWE stardom, even if only for one week, it would have meant the world to me. Even though he lost that night, Jeff Hardy cemented himself in WWE history and earned my respect as one of the hardest working individuals in wrestling. I'm very glad to see he's back on his feet in the WWE.

-Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena - One Night Stand II -

As one of the biggest RVD fans around, I had been waiting for this moment for years. Not only was RVD getting a main event WWE Championship match, but he was getting one in his own arena: Hammerstein Ballroom filled with ECW fans. How could it get any better? Despite the lazy, run-in ending, the match was pretty good, and just watching RVD end the show holding both the ECW Championship and WWE Championship was enough for me.

Then he went and fucked it up.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote