View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:25 PM   #19
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Two matches come to mind.

Macho Man Randy Savage vs The Million Dollar Man at WMIV
A little before my time, I know. When I was younger I rented wrestling VHS all the time. Wrestlemanis IV was by far my favorite.
That match is still great. Great build up, nice wrestling, everything was perfect for that match.

Bret Hart vs Steve Austin, WM XIII
For a while when Hulkamania was running wild Earthquake was a heel. I hated to say that I really liked Earthquake. Ya gotta consider that this is back when it was still real to me (damnit). Steve Austin made me realize that it was okay to like heels (albeit he turned face in that match). This match made realize that it's okay to cheer for the heel.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote