View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 08:28 PM   #34
addy2hotty
yes. yes. yes.

addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I forgot a couple actually.

Jericho vs Austin at Vengeance 2001. As someone stated about Benoit, I was jumping off my seat when the ref was counting after Bookers interference. Shouting with joy afterwards. I half-expected the match to be restarted. To see Y2J, my all-time favourite wrestler become the first Undisputed Champion when it was completely inconceivable that he would considering the others in the matches, was fantastic.

And Eddie vs Lesnar at No Way Out 2004, like with Jericho, I felt it inconcievable that Eddie would win that match. What with Lesnar going towards a Goldberg match at Mania (before we knew that they were both leaving). To see Eddie win with the frog splash was simply great. Last time I got really emotional about a wrestling match.
addy2hotty is offline   Reply With Quote