View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #390
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Yeah you are correct, they were answered yonks ago. In the DHARMA videos from season 2, it explains they were experimenting with different animals and how they can adapt and live in different climates to that which they are used to. From the north and south poles in the cold, to the blistering heat of the Tunisian desert - the exit point of the frozen donkey wheel. Yes, they were caged on Hydra Island, but polar bears are like one of the most capable swimmers of the mammal species.

The newest episode was pretty good, nothing major though.

And yeah, I agree, things are getting answered all the time, but still in a LOST kind of fashion. Yes we now know about the 'candidates', but seriously, and I don't care, it was obvious from even when Locke made many of his famous 'destiny' speeches in the first season that they were all bought there for a reason, we know the reason is because they are candidates for something, that 'a war' is coming, that Jacob and MIB have great interest in these 'pieces' on their chess board. We we still don't know exactly what the battle is for - existence? good vs evil? fate vs free will? - everything most likely.

One idea I had today, was that after everything, Widmore is 'the good one'. I had this thought that if it really was the will of the island that Alex (as a baby) was to be killed, maybe it wasn't the will of the Island. What if it was the will of the MIB or Jacob? - if it was the will of the MIB, there would be a reason for it, as there would with Jacob. And if it were the will of Jacob, maybe it was so that a different chain of events concerning Ben and Widmore would've unfolded, which would ultimately change and effect the situation now, more specifically, the MIB's loophole. I dunno.

Despite the 'wallace' name. I still think it's Desmond or Widmore who are arriving to the Island. At least I hope it is.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote