View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #400
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
My mates (who watch it, which are not many) can't keep up when I go into detail about all the connections through different methods, studies and aspects of mythology...like the other day me and my friend were going over how Jacob touched all of his candidates (Locke, Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sawyer, Jin & Sun at least) and he picked up on how Jacob handed Jack an Apollo candy bar. He referred to it as the same candy bar in the Swan food supply. But they didn't think it was worth thinking about the fact that the god Apollo is more often than now dipicted with a staff and arrow, two of the other Dharma stations. And they are right really, but I love stuff like that no matter how minor.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote