View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #10
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Great Khali & Funaki is a team I still want to see. Funaki is a likable guy, but just lacks any sort of credibility. Khali can add that to him and give Funaki one last run as some sort of half-way relevant member of the WWE roster. It's also the most constructive use for Khali, I feel.

Chavo Guerrero & Eric Escobar would make sense as a tag team, due to both men's connection with Vickie Guerrero. Chavo's filling a consistent, if not crucially important role on RAW. Move him over to SmackDown! to team with Double E, and let the two have some matches with Cryme Tyme and The Hart Dynasty.

Tommy Dreamer has not been doing anything too important lately. Have him mentor a guy that isn't really doing too much. How about Tyler Reks? Truthfully, I believe that Reks is a good talent. He's athletic for his size, has got decent confidence on the mic -- he's just struggling to get over. Dreamer could train Reks up, and get him some pretty good reactions from the crowd.

Charlie Haas and Mike Knox teamed together at house shows when they both ended up on SmackDown!. That could be a pretty cool team to witness. They both have a similar "no nonsense" attitude at the moment. And if Jamie Noble were willing to get back in the ring, I still want to see him team up with Jimmy Wang Yang.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote