Thread: Impact tonight
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #20
Johnny McNasty
Thank god I'm an Asshole!

Johnny McNasty has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Johnny McNasty has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Agree with the sloppiness of Abyss's promo being cut off by a commercial break. They didn't even recap what happened during the break, which I thought was stupid. Abyss is starting to irritate me less and less each week, so that is a good thing.

Still love Anderson. He is golden.

The Knockouts need to be more involved with the show. I remember there use to be multiple KO story lines going on at once, now where lucky to get 1 match or 1 segment with the gals. Does Reaction usually have some KO action? Not a fan of Tara either, but will see.

Steven Richards getting a win over Abyss is awesome, hope he is allowed to build on it.

A.J.'s promo was pretty good. Love that Flair isn't always doing the talking for the group, and is letting the young guys get their mic time.

Loving the Jarret vs Wolfpac angle. Good match between Sting and Jarrett.

Excellent excellent promo between London Brawling and MCMG. Loving this pairing of Magnus and Desmond more and more every time I see them together. The way TNA has handled MCMG winning their first TNA tag titles has been superbly done so far.

Both tag matches at the end of the show where good, and I enjoyed the brawl to end the show. All in all an really good episode of Impact throughout which is rare of them.
Johnny McNasty is offline   Reply With Quote