View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 02:08 AM   #84
Captain of Fun

Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
They keep saying Cap's in a dark mood because he's marooned in a future time and all that. So they should have added some black to his suit similar to Bucky Cap to give him some visual edge.

Thor looks epic as always. He has a presence that, in my opinion, matches costumed Christopher Reeves in terms of nobility and power.
Yeah, he definitely owned that role as Thor.

You know, after watching Thor again, I really can't find much fault with it at all, at least in terms of my tastes. I've very sad that the director isn't staying for the sequel, because you can really tell he respects the source material. I was ecstatic when the first screens showed up, and revealed that they were going for the Medieval-alien looking aesthetic that was prevailant in so much of the book's history. I thought they would go straight medieval, since that's what the current book's look is.

And then I saw the Destroyer pic, and nearly creamed myself.

I'm not saying the movie was The Dark Knight, but it really didn't do anything wrong. Probably my biggest criticism is that I thought Volstagg should have been fatter. Too bad Orson Welles is no longer with us. He would have been a great Volstagg.
Captain of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote