View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:25 AM   #9
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I like Big Show enough. The thing about him, though, is that in any role he doesn't really last long before he becomes stale. Prior to his stuff with Jack Swagger, I can't actually remember a storyline I really cared about.

Even though Paul Heyman books him effectively as a heel monster, I much prefer face Big Show. I think it plays off his personality more, and there's such a sure thing about Big Show kicking ass that I think people can get behind. For example: I don't think I get as excited about Show as much as I do when he is waiting for a hot tag. His partner is getting his ass kicked, but then Show is tagged in, and it's like "Now you're going to get your ass kicked!"

Right now, the feud I most want to see Big Show in, is one versus Dolph Ziggler. After Ziggler has put Kane and Khali down with his Sleeper Hold, I think it would make an interesting angle to have Ziggler try and bring down the biggest man in the WWE with the move. Ziggler also works great with larger opponents.
yeah i like face show better too, rember when wwe got that boxer mayweather, show was suposed to be the heel but the fans would have none of that an cheered show.
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote