View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #8
dhellova guy
James Steele's Lackey

dhellova guy is "reptacular" (2,500+)dhellova guy is "reptacular" (2,500+)dhellova guy is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Your first inclination (if you're willing to pay for it) is going to be to get floor seats. Floor seats are great if you can get somewhere within the first five rows or so, but anything beyond that, your best bet is going to be the very first level above the floor. The floor gets muddled, and it can be hard to see if people are annoying with their signs. Back in the day, kids on the floor used to run up to the barricade at the beginning and end of every match to try and slap hands with their favorite superstars, but that behavior seems to have been quelled today. The first level up will give you a nice view of everything, and it's stadium seating, so you don't have to worry about some tall dickhead with a big hat or something being in front of you.
This.

I have been in the middle of the floor seats, and it sucks. The people in front of you won’t sit down, and the people behind you get mad when you stand up. It was not a fun experience.

I have also sat on the first level above the floor seats, and it was awesome. Judgment Day 2003, I think that was the year. When ever it was in Nashville, TN. You could see everything, including the top of the Cell when HHH and Jericho climbed up there. Perfect view of the entrance too. And as a bonus, if your on the side opposite the cameras, you can see yourself on future WWE DVDs (if anyone is interested, me & my brother are both wearing "Hogan STILL Rules" t-shirts and sitting together in any of those matches from that event).

Nose bleeds aren't terribly bad, for the price.
dhellova guy is offline   Reply With Quote