View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 08:31 PM   #105
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I'd love to have seen Bryan come back and challenge Owens for the IC Title at WrestleMania. Bring the real life story of WWE not clearing him onto the show. Eventually he gets cleared and it all seems to be building to this triumphant comeback match at WrestleMania and Owens ends up winning clean and ruining the moment.

Owens gets a HUGE rub from it and it instantly sets up a post-WrestleMania story of the authority telling Bryan "I told you you weren't ready." and Bryan trying to prove he's still got it.
I wouldnt recommend WWE bring to light the fact that some guys come back too early from concussions and other serious injuries.

Easier would be to just play off the past injury and have Owens target the neck and win clean.

That said, if Bryan is 100%, why wouldn't you run with him? WWE invested all that time in building him up, I'm sure they would love to capitalize on it.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote